License & Credits
ReplaceAll action can replace all occurence inside a
- You don't have to click replace/find button over and over again and you don't have to
worry it replace something beyond the region. Select a region (more than a line) first and then pop
up RegexReplace dialog and it would work only with the selected region.
- RegexReplace can convert letter case for back reference groups.
- Example, replace pattern "\U$1\E" convert the first matched group to upper case.
- Ever get lost after
replace/find action with Eclipse Replace/Find dialog
- Black-sun RegexReplace would bring to back to where the last replace occurs instead
of stop at the last match which is usually not interesting.
- Tag operations - eg.
Tag delete can delete an enclosing tag quick and
- It works even without perform a tag select first.
xml:space="preserve" attribute can be used to preserve spaces in text
nodes during formatting.
- BlacksunBuilder can perform arbitrary tasks.
- The BlacksunBuilder simply perform
make eclipse-blacksun under the
project directory on any resource changes. The most common use is to invoke a compiler compiler
before compile. But it can perform arbitrary task, for example, copy any document changes to the
- Where has the console output of the build tasks gone.
- Blacksun builder plugin direct output of each task to the Eclipse Console View.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to turn off
Automatic remove terminated
launch when creating new launch option in
Window/Preferences/Run/Debug/Launching preference page. Otherwise, you would only be able to view output of the most recent task.